Sunday, December 30, 2007

December 29, 2007 ( 2nd Post) of a Christmas to Remember 2007









This is my second post for Saturday, December 29, 2007. I have included a short video of Nana and Ruby riding Gunny together. They had great fun. Afterwards we went to Northwest Trek and saw all the North American wild animals including this elk that was right up by the tram we were in. I thought we had a great group picture while at the park but my camera ran out of battery so I lost it. We also stopped by the famous bakery in Eatonville and had treats before heading home. Later Grant and Brittany left to visit her family in Vancouver, Washington. Again we hated to see them go and have had such a nice visit with them. They were truly a part of making this a Christmas to remember. All the little cousins love their Uncle Grant and Brittany has been so fun to have here for the holidays.

No comments: