Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 26th of a Christmas to Remember



Today we all went for a ride on the Point Defiance ferry to Vashon Island followed by dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and then on to Zoolights. You can appreciate what it takes to move around with 9 adults and 6 grandchildren. One of the highligts was Nana and Pop Pop to have our picture taken with all six of the grand children while we wer riding the ferry. Conner, Ruby and Sullivan had a great time running up and down the deck. Zoolights was beautiful but it was a very cold evening.

3 comments:

Marcilyn said...

I'm so glad the I Heart Snow had got used this year.

Thanks for the pictures dad! They really make me happy!

Missi Waldron said...

What a wonderful family you are! I am so thrilled that I stumbled across Heather's photography page...it opened up all the Mann's blogspots! I have enjoyed going through and reading up on what everyone is up to (you have darling grandkids). Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I also hope no one thinks I am stalking the Manns :). Keep in touch.

Missi (Hinckley) Waldron

Evan said...

I just have to say that in the grandkids picture my kids are so well behaved. Both smiling and happy. It's because we're awesome!