Monday, July 16, 2007

Princess Dookal


We put together our own family blog, so you can all go and check that out. Since no one else is posting I feel like I should. I am one of those people that when there is a long awkward pause in the conversation, I feel like I need to fill it up. The Southwest Godsey Clan is enjoying the lazy days of summer. We got out the little pool today and Roo and JD got in to cool off. Ruby, ever the daredevil (prodded on by Mom), got the slide and put it into the pool and was sliding down into the water. Then she started naming the moves. She dubbed the tummy slide "the Dookal" So I said to her "nice Dookal" She told me not to call it that and so naturally I was puzzled and asked why. She informed me that I needed to call it the "Princess Dookal" Ah yes, of course. We wouldn't want to call it just plain old Dookal. We gotta pretty it up and call it the Princess Dookal. I stand corrected by the head Princess of the Princess Police.

3 comments:

Heather said...

ok. that is just plain awesomeness right there!!! I love it!

Marcilyn said...

I am so excited to see you guys!!!!

Heather or Evan said...

also...JD has wonderful hair that I didn't notice till today. i love it!