Sunday, July 1, 2007

A little bit about me

Alright, I don't have cute children to post on this website, but I am still pretty cute right? This last Friday I went to a costume party at my friend Michael and Elenor's house. We were all supposed to dress up as people from history. I dressed up as Isadora Duncan, the mother of modern dance. Michael's brother made these amazing homemade pizzas and banana pudding with digestive crackers in it, a recipe he got from the magnolia bakery. We played crochet and then watched Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure (very appropriate, don't you think?) All together a very fun night.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Finally a post from the one who started it all. You are gorgeous! And it sounds like you are doing fun things. I love ya!

Heather or Evan said...

That sounds like such a great night! And you do look fantastic!